Security Manager Job in Saudi Arabia 2021
Security Manager Job in Saudi Arabia 2021. To become a security manager you must have at least five years of experience in security or the military. As a police officer, you must have only one experienced professional in the relevant field as a security manager in an organization. Devon jobs
|For job||Apply here|
Now let’s talk about what it takes to be a security manager in an organization.
A security manager should have the following features.
- Graduation or higher education.
- Military or law enforcement experience or more than five years experience in security.
- Most have completed security and safety training.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent understanding of national culture and values.
This is a general requirement of a security manager in any organization. But some companies want more depending on the nature of their business.
What should be the responsibility of a security manager?
1. Planning, development, and implementation of security policies, protocols, and processions.
2. They must control the budget for security operations and monitor spending.
3. Recruitment, training, and supervision of security officers and guards.
4. Participate in meetings with other managers to determine operational requirements.
5. Planning and coordination of security operations.
6. Review reports on incidents and violations.
7. Investigate and solve the problem.
8. Create reports to manage the security situation.
9. Managing existing contracts and site staff to the safety and security of the entire contract.
10. Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure that minimum safety and security requirements are met at all times.
11. Assessment of rack safety and security Assessment and ensuring safety precautions to avoid accidents.
12. Ensure customer and other stakeholder satisfaction at all times.
13. Working with the security team as well as attending daily client and management meetings as needed.
14. Operational Excellence and Service Delivery.
15. Responsible for preparing daily / weekly briefings with the security team and team supervisors.
16. Responsible for ensuring daily operations and if any area needs improvement, the action plan should be determined and implemented on the spot as soon as possible.
17. Working with the team to plan and manage the training required for all security staff.
18. Ensure that all contract staff receives all necessary company training upon arrival.
19. Work closely with operational staff, maintenance, security, cleaners, contractors to ensure business operations.
20. Always follow and abide by all company policies and procedures.
21. Ensure that all contract staff’s illnesses, absences, and leave are in accordance with company procedures.
22. Ensuring that the highest standards are always achieved and maintained.
23. Ensure that all team members work well within any team.
24. Liaison with customers and clients on a regular basis.
25 Supervision and management of all aspects and procedures of the administrative department.
You must have at least five years of experience to become a security manager. If you know the job description and the responsibilities of a security manager, it helps you to perform your duties in the workplace.